Lighthouses at the Confluence of the Tamis and the Danube

Lighthouses at the Tamis confluence of the Danube near the town of Pancevo were built in 1909 during the reign of Austria-Hungary. Once they get the popular title of “Water gates of the city”. The towers are built beacons, yellow brick which are arranged on the circular surface of the earth, lined or coated stone. Lighthouses are built in three bands which are divided horizontally decorative wreath of red, molded bricks, which frames the doors and windowpanes. At the top of the tower is lighthouse terrace covered with a conical roof and beams of the light source. Lighthouse lamp has been on petroleum. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia